Which type of system you have experience with?
Dicomatics have experience with many PACS systems and RIS systems, Radiology, Cardiology or other ‘ology’s systems are supported by us. Our advance migration toolsets and expert team is dedicating for you migration project success.
What type of data can DICOMATICS migrate?
Dicomatics specialized with medical imaging data, DICOM images or other non-DICOM object or non DICOM format, HL7 reports or reports that stored as text/pdf format.
We can convert files to support your new system, contact our experts to learn more.
How long does data migration project take?
There are many factors that determine project duration hardware, network, volume, complexity, data format and quality to list a few, However after a quick data assessment that we offer at no cost we can predict the speed and duration of a given system. We have design our tools to handle massive amounts of data and have different methods to achieve your goals. Contact us to learn more.
Can you migrate data stored on DVD’s?
Absolutely, Dicomatics can assist with migration from almost any type or condition of your source system, as well as support different media types such as: CD/DVD/Tapes/MOD’s.
What other services do you offer?
Dicomatics offer comprehensive data management solutions that enable our customers access to accurate, secure and integrated patient data. Data cleansing and enrichment, data quality assurance, reducing duplicate records, data anonymization and de-identification, consulting and custom solutions, think of us as a swiss army knife for your medical data.
Why partner with Dicomatics?
- Experience grounded in real world situations and clinical departments
- Handling all image types DICOM and non-DICOM including radiology, cardiology, pathology, documents, PDFs, and other image capture systems
- Knowledge and experience working with executive leadership, IT staff, IT networks, departmental, clinical leaders and imaging personnel to deliver a complete migration
What is Cloud Based Image Data migration?
- Traditional migration methods whether it is DICOM Q/R or fast migration methods, historically have requires extensive on- site deployment of either physical servers or client provided VM’s.
- Cloud-based migration eliminate these complexities and delays.
Experienced certified partners with Microsoft Azure and AWS cloud environments
- Collaborative approach with the department and leadership with a design that aligns with the IT-transformation comfort level of the provider organization.
How does Dicomatics use the cloud in image migration?
• Dicomatics tools and software deployed remotely to:
– Simplified project initiation
– No ‘foreign’ servers or software inside the organizations secure network
– Security through a single point for access to all imaging data and systems
– Simplified access to analytics and data cleansing tools for users at any time through any secure connection
• From GBs to TBs to PBs, Dicomatic’s uses the cloud to scale regardless. Ultra large migrations of more than 10s of petabyte and millions of DICOM studies require multiple servers or VMs. Cloud-hosted migration provide scale while minimizing the burden and the management of those environments.
What about data security to address the concerns of IT and the organization?
- Single point of concern for data security that is established once and does not require complex or significant support from overburdened IT systems and data security teams
- Full IT control over cloud account, specific access given to vendor to access only the relevant resources
- Dicomatics uses encrypted data transfer (TLS)
- Staff members that is constantly trained on HIPPA and IT security
Why use Cloud Based migration?
- Simplified project implementation and management
- Easily and securely deploy and manage resources in the Cloud
- Take advantage of lower cost storage (Azure Blob, AWS S3)
- Supports for rapid data extraction from single or multiple facilities, PACS, and data storage platforms
- Reduce burden on IT staff and institutional network resources
- Full remote access to data analytics, data cleaning, and migration
- Full access to historical image data
- All the benefits of Dicomatic’s migration expertise
What is PACS?
A PACS is a medical imaging technology used to store and access images from many machine types. Organizations routinely transmit images digitally via a cloud PACS, eliminating the need to do so physically. This advantage is particularly useful for X-ray films, which require jackets to store and protect them. The universal format for PACS image storage and transfer is Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM).
What is DICOM?
DICOM is the current standard for managing and communicating imaging and related data. It’s typically used to integrate images from devices like network hardware, printers, scanners, servers and workstations via PACS. Many hospitals have adopted DICOM, and private practices are beginning to do so as well.
What is VNA?
VNA is a medical imaging technology that stores data in a standard format, allowing other systems to access it in a vendor-neutral manner via a standard interface. This data is typically images and related documents, although it could theoretically include any file of clinical relevance. VNA is distinct from PACS, although they have a number of features in common. As a result, there is often debate about whether a particular technology is a VNA or PACS.